If you can answer “yes” to any of the following questions, then your organization might benefit from a Learning Management System (LMS) or Learning Content Management System (LCMS).
• Does information in your organization or industry change faster than you can communicate it?
• Does your organization “grade” assessments by hand or physically issue completion certificates?
• Do you need to reach people in the next cubicle and a world away?
• Do you already have educational content in the form of PowerPoints, recorded webinars or live conference sessions and don’t have the time or resources to create eLearning from scratch?
• Do you have minimal time, a small staff, and limited budget for creating online learning?
• Does your organization need to provide a valuable service to customers, suppliers, members, etc. while creating another source of revenue?
So, what were your answers?
If you think your organization might benefit from an affordable, easy-to-use, quick to deploy Learning Management System (LMS) or Learning Content Management System (LCMS), we invite you to take a closer look at the Knowledge Direct LMS for Associations.